Financial Times: Scrap cash altogether, says Bank of England’s chief economist. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwjKXZxyY
The total lunacy of economists / central bankers, now we will have to spend everything.
Despite what the FT said this is not blue skies thinking but catching on fast in western economies.
Say goodbye to freedom, hello fascism-lite!
Blogs I Follow
- Armstrong Economics
- Libérale et libertaire
- 🐉 Wellcome Name:Huỳnh Trần Thế Anh(Washington - Abraham Lincoln)
- Critical Dispatches
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- The Voice Of The Prophetic Report By Dr. Jordan Wells
- The Libertarian Liquidationist
- Liberated Way
- Be Responsible - Be Free!
- Strict Liberalism
- Libertarian Home
- Watts Up With That?
- Bishop Hill